New mission from Trump to Musk: He will rescue astronauts stranded in space!

US President Donald Trump has given a new mission to his close friend Elon Musk, whose name is frequently mentioned in the headlines of the world press. The richest man in the world has been tasked with rescuing two astronauts stranded in space. Announcing his decision in a social media post, Trump said, “Elon will be on his way soon. I hope everyone is safe. Good luck Elon!!!” The 53-year-old billionaire said he would bring the astronauts back “as soon as possible.” Two NASA astronauts have been stranded at the International Space Station since June 5, 2024.

US President Donald Trump asked SpaceX CEO Elon Musk to “go and get” two astronauts stranded in space. “I asked Elon Musk and SpaceX to ‘go and get’ two brave astronauts who were almost abandoned by the Biden administration,” he said in a post on the Truth Social platform.
Emphasizing that astronauts have been waiting at the Space Station for months, Trump said in his post, “Elon will be on his way soon. I hope everyone is safe. Good luck Elon!!!”
The 53-year-old billionaire posted that he would bring back Butch Wilmore, 62, and Sunita Williams, 59, “as soon as possible.” He also criticized former President Joe Biden for not taking action sooner.

“It’s terrible that the Biden administration left them there for so long,” Musk said. he used the expressions.

Musk’s company SpaceX was tasked with returning two stranded astronauts to Earth in February.

In this context, the Crew-10 mission will carry NASA astronauts Anne McClain and Nichole Ayers, Takuya Onishi from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency and Roscosmos cosmonaut Kirill Peskov to the station.
Following the handover process, Williams and Wilmore will return to Earth with NASA astronaut Nick Hague and Roscosmos cosmonaut Aleksandr Gorbunov.

Wilmore and Williams landed at the International Space Station on June 5 and have been stranded there since then.
The duo’s visit was originally planned to last only eight days, but NASA decided to send the Boeing Starliner spacecraft back to Earth due to safety concerns.
According to CBS News, Williams said, “I’ve been here long enough, I’m trying to remember what it’s like to walk. I didn’t walk. I didn’t sit. I didn’t lie down.”

The astronauts also said they didn’t expect to spend so much time in space, and that it was a bit of a shock for them.

However, despite all the setbacks, NASA isn’t giving up on Boeing; NASA Administrator Bill Nelson says he is “100 percent” confident Starliner will be used again.

Add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Keep Up to Date with the Most Important News

By pressing the Subscribe button, you confirm that you have read and are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use