Traces of crime in Los Angeles fire: Caught with a flamethrower!

A homeless man allegedly connected to the Kenneth Fire in Los Angeles was caught with a “flamethrower.” The man was caught after a chase by locals and was taken into custody by police. The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that the area where the devastating Kenneth Fire broke out is being treated as a “crime scene.” “We believe that right now. It’s being investigated as a crime,” a police official said. At least 10 people have lost their lives so far in the fires that devastated Los Angeles, and the death toll is expected to rise.

A homeless man was caught on suspicion of starting one of the wildfires that devastated Los Angeles.
Locals caught the man driving around with what appeared to be a “flamethrower.”
According to locals, the unidentified suspect was riding his bicycle through Woodland Hills when he set several old Christmas trees and trash cans on fire when the Kenneth Fire started.
Witnesses reported hearing a car suddenly stop and a man yelling, “Neighbors, he’s trying to start a fire! Call 911!” The suspect was reportedly carrying a large “flamethrower” as he tried to set fire to debris in the street.
Neighbors took action and cornered the homeless man as he tried to escape.
A witness told Fox 11 the suspect was “trying to get ahead with a tool that looked more like a blowtorch.”
The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that the Victory Trailhead, where the devastating Kenneth Fire broke out, is under investigation for arson and that the area is being treated as a “crime scene.” The Kenneth Fire started just after 2:30 p.m. and has since spread to 960 acres.
The uncontrolled fire continues to spread in Ventura.
When asked if the Kenneth Fire was arson, a police official said, “We believe so at this time. It’s being investigated as a crime.” The suspect is believed to be homeless. Los Angeles Police confirmed that the suspect was arrested and taken to the police station.
Five separate fires on Tuesday morning devastated nearly 30,000 acres in Los Angeles, causing widespread destruction and evacuations. The cause of the five fires, three of which are out of control, is still unknown and an investigation is underway.
At least 10 people have died, and the death toll is expected to rise.
Add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Keep Up to Date with the Most Important News

By pressing the Subscribe button, you confirm that you have read and are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use